1. Normal working voltage DC3.7V
2. Working current (EMS+color light) mA ≤900
3. Product rated power W ≤3.5
4. Product maximum power W ≤5
5. Maximum continuous discharge current A 3A
6. Charging voltage and current (required by power adapter) mA DC5V ±0.5V 500~2000mA
7. Charging time H ≤3.5H
8. Charging indication: the white backlight is on when charging, and the battery symbol flashes to indicate the charging status. The full white backlight is off; and the battery symbol indicates a full static state.
9. Standby current uA ＜30uA (test after shutdown)
10. EMS frequency KHZ 89
11.Red light wavelength nM 620~625
12. Green light wavelength nM 465~470
13. Timer shutdown 600 seconds
14. Switch machine time seconds Short press the tact switch
15. Operation prompt Press any function key, there will be a "di" prompt
16. Battery usage time after fully charged: 100 minutes of continuous use (about 10 times, for reference only)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping & delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.